Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A TIme for Everything


There is a time for everything, including a time to withdraw into yourself and renew the challenge of course comes in finding when the time to stop "renewing" and get your butt in order...

I have spent the last two years recovering for lack of better word.. fearing anything and everything... i have often been afraid to leave my very home because I know that bad things will happen when I am gone... as though I could fix it if I were there..

During this time of internal renewal I have met some awesome people via my blogs and such.. they have become a part of my life with such an intensity it amazes me, scares me... now I am once again facing reality and moving forward.. which as boring as it is, is much easier for me to deal with...

I shut my emotions down.. stopped looking inward and am looking towards a new hope.. I beg that God in His gloriousness allows me to become the light I was meant to be.. and if not then I pray that I have the strength to be what He intends..

I go forth today facing the sunshine.. in the full light of day... be strong

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful to me...best wishes in your new found journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the butterfly emerges from her coccun in a florish of beauty and grace. the renewal of May is ever a special time for it blooms. may this renewal bloom in you heart with a vengence bringing you peace love and happiness. know you are loved by many even those standing by the sidelines cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete