So it is Thursday and I decided to join the Thursday 13 crew, for more information on this one go check out this blog and maybe come along for the fun..
Thirteen Things I never knew
1. I never knew that no matter how hard I am pushed I can stand tall in what I believe.
2. I never knew that a child with ADHD qualifies for social security benefits... parents check this out there are requirements but I gave up 8 YEARS of financial assistance not because we didn't qualify or I chose not to but because I DID NOT KNOW.
3. I never knew life was going to be this hard
4. I never knew I would be alone at 46 and prefer it to being miserable in a marriage
5. I never knew I would have such a wonderful outlet in the blogging world
6. I never knew how very precious true friends are.. thank you those most precious
7. I never knew just how much I would sacrifice for my kids..
8. I never knew that no matter how wise I would get there would always be glimpses of the blond in me.
9. I never knew how very much I wanted to travel
10. I never knew how important other people's opinions of me would become..
11. I never knew I would long for the days when I was in school not because it was a fun time but because I just want to keep learning...
12. I never knew how hard it would be to come up with 13 things.. sheesh..
13. I never knew that I would dream of writing and taking pictures for a living..
giggles another 13 down