Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday 13 # 3 -Thirteen things I am thankful for



So it is Thursday and I decided to join the Thursday 13 crew, for more information on this one go check out this blog and maybe come along for the fun..

for some reason today I am just grateful so I wanted to say thanks

1. I am thankful that I woke up today

2. I am thankful that I have the beasties (teenagers) to make my life a better place

3. I am thankful that my HS best friend Dorene Dakene.. made me restart my facebook

4. I am thankful that today I have a roof over my head

5. I am thankful that I have family that loves me inspite of my flaws

6. I am even more thankful I have family and friends who love me because of them

7. I am thankful that no matter how stupid I am or what bad choices I make, God has protected me.

8. I am thankful that no matter how rough life gets the sun still shines, even when we can't see it because we live in Chicago where it seems to be perpetually winter

9. I am thankful that there will be at least 13 people who will read this (ok.. that one just makes me giggle with glee cuz it makes me feel all special)

10. I am grateful God gave me the gift of gab, although I am equally sure there are many who would disagree

11. I am thankful that last night I was able to enjoy a good meal with a good friend.. thanks to the gift certificate from another good friend

12. I am thankful that I found a forum to share my views.. I think I was lost before I did

13. I am thankful that this is number 13 because as thankful as I am to be alive I guess that sums it up and I don't even need the first 12...

2 comments:

  1. I like you number 12. i very much enjoy interacting with a lot of the goofy people I've encountered while blogging. The best part is, if I hate someone I can just click away and not visit them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful you've joined us Thirteeners. It's a great community to be part of.

    ReplyDelete