Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me Mondays #5

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I personally found it at On the Verge a blog that has a wicked take on raising multiple children. Something I obviously have in common with both authors of the above mentioned blogs.

Today I am not going to......

1. I am not going to be upset that one dinner with my ex erased years of hard work with my son and his acceptance of his ADHD.

2. I am not going to stress that I actually am starting to have job interviews again.

3. I am not going to drool over the tea's at teavana.

4. I am not going to buy that nifty little black number that is for sale at old navy.

5. I am not going to do the happy dance now that spring break is over.

6. I am not going to worry about my daughter and her self image...

7. I am not going to do spring break laundry.. really I am going to leave it sit there for weeks on end.

8. I am not going to write 4 blogs today.

9. I am not going to worry about if I am making the right choices in my life.

10. I am not going to learn to soar.. stand on my own and be free...

have a great day all... I am not going to..

No comments:

Post a Comment