Friday, April 24, 2009

Susan Boyle Gets a Makeover!!


I know she said she wouldn't but I love this makeover.. I really think she did just the right thing to feel good about herself. No grandiose plans no crazy do just a little bit of personal care.. and WOW does it make a difference. As a member of the over 40 and slightly plump crowd it made me feel like hey I could look good just the way I am.. So thanks Susan.. You are an inspiration in a million ways..

BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. A very nice, and most importantly a very classy makeover. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing. We just can't leave her alone, can we? This woman has talents. That's what it matters. But she does look good after the make over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that's the extent of the makeover then I say cheers. I'll really be worried if she looks like Joan Rivers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL about Kate's comment... I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely wonderful. Before and after. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Susan's looking great!
    I really hope that she is living her dream, but still find it hard to imagine that this hype is a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks 10 years younger! She looks great! Now her personality goes with her looks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete