I have to admit I am probably one of the quirkiest people I know. When I started writing blogs I created a list of rules and basically have followed them. Well except for one minor transgression I have remained pretty true to them. Today I was asked why and how I could write such depressing blogs and leave them posted when I was done. I thought long and hard about how to answer that and basically it goes back to my rules.. and I am a stern taskmaster.
So I decided to share Shauni's blog rules...
1. a blog is written from the heart at the computer.. pictures may be posted but words must come from the heart write then. An occasional pre written poem is allowed but in general even those must be written while at the computer.. off the cuff so to speak
2. any comments (and please I am ever needy and LOVE comments) must be respected and never removed
3. a blog once written no matter how depressing, intimate or embarrasing remains.. you wrote it for a reason.. keep it there
4. a blog a day is the goal.. but because that can be difficult use the occasional picture
5. book and movie reviews will eventually be part of the repertoire
6. there is no such thing as too much emotion, share of yourself.. don't hide them just because someone may be offended.
there may be more but these are rules set in stone.. not mere guidelines you can all picture me sitting her with some evil whip master standing at my back ready to flog me for failing in the rules.. as I said, I am an odd duck