Monday, January 5, 2009

Surviving the Day


I had a really good day today. It was just a simple sunday that was spent with my girls and family friends. The girls bickered and battled and then would laugh and gang up on me. Just as it should be...

I came home to find that the lives of my friends had been altered. One was under threat by an internet pest and one was having to deal with life changes that were hurting her. Each is coping as best they can but I know they struggle and I can not help them at all, either of them.

One thing I did learn though, beware.. beware of who you trust and beware of not trusting.. guard your heart and yet don't be afraid to let it fly free... plan for your life then be ready to change those plans, often. and most of all don't ever be afraid to start over. As long as there is life, there is change.

Yes this blog is rambling but I am unsettled and these things are just popping to the top. so thank you all for listening.. have a good day, week, year life.. remember as long as you open your eyes in the morning you are winning

No comments:

Post a Comment