Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life just goes on


This morning a dear friend, one whom I hold very close to my heart was rushed to the hospital with a series of heart attacks. While in transit, he had to be kept alive and have his heart re started at the hospital.

This man is one of those larger than life individuals, he cares so passionately, he is always such a strong force that this just scares me. I am afraid to sleep and hear the worst and yet I know I must.

I worry for His girl, so much is going to be put on her plate, so many burdens so many challenges. She will be fine but she will need positive input in her life. I ask that prayers be sent.. positive energy flow.. whatever means you have.

I thank you all for whatever support you may have to give.

1 comment:

  1. i'll include your dear friend in my prayers. Hope she'll be alright and well soon.

    ReplyDelete