Friday, February 13, 2009

OK, I Admit it, I am Just Odd


I was having a conversation with a friend and she asked me to do something and I couldn't goodness knows what it was but it was one of those odd things about myself that I don't usually admit to. Now this is not a tag or anything I just got to thinking of some of the odd things I do... So I thought, what the heck, I may as well admit them here

1. I don't kill spiders - he may have a wife and child to go home to
2. I rotate the ice trays - so none of them feel left out
3. I can't hear without my glasses on
4. I can't sleep under a canopy bed - it might come down and suffocate me
5. I don't delete blogs or comments once written - it is against the rules (mine but so what)
6. I like to have long hair so I can put it up in a bun - then I have a place to put my pens and pencils
7. I hate laundry but when I am done, I color co ordinate my clothes, light to darks, short sleeves to long, etc
8. I refuse to tie my shoelaces more than once a day... I mean I did it once why should I have to keep doing it all day
9 I have problems telling my right from my left.. I have to look at my hands to find where the "L" shape appears as my palms face down.
10. I am forever talking about Labor day in the spring and Memorial day in the fall.. of course I also have problems with which is spring and which is fall.


and darnit I still can't remember the comment that got me started on this...


2 comments:

  1. hehe this is a funny post. thanks for commenting to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I have to do the same thing for number 9!

    ReplyDelete