Friday, February 27, 2009

I Just Can't Do It


It is amazing how no matter what the things that make you, you remain. No matter what steps you take, no matter how you disguise yourself your inner being comes through.

For example I started this blog partially as a means to document what was going on in my life. To share some of the day to day trials and tribulations. To put it out there oh maybe just to get it off my chest but also, maybe to help just one more person. But it seems I can't to dig that deep down and share my life is something I just can't do. I thought for a moment I was going to be able to. I have this other blog where I remain quite anonymous, none of my friends or family is aware of it and no one who I have met there knows me in real life. There it seems I can share my innermost thoughts and emotions I mean how many people are going to walk up to me on the street and say I recognize you from your blog?

Now since I have included my family and friends in this blog so I loose the anonymity, my choice, but I find I can't share a lot. This is not their fault, no it is because of me. See I was raised do not air your dirty laundry and honestly the stuff that happens in my life is just that.. oh not in some deviant form (at least then I could say I was having fun) no just day to day life.

I am going to attempt to change, going to attempt to share more. THAT after all is why I started writing this blog. If it starts to sound like I am whining please forgive me because I am not.. really, all things condsidered I have had a pretty good life..

No comments:

Post a Comment