Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I personally found it at On the Verge a blog that has a wicked take on raising multiple children. Something I obviously have in common with both authors of the above mentioned blogs.

It is Monday again so here comes my not me's

1. I am not going to go insane because I have no personal computer.
2. I am not going to go insane because it is a school holiday and they are all home
3. I am not going to go insane because it is starting to get cold again and I am stuck inside.
4. I am not going to go insane because my child support check is at least a week late... AGAIN
5. I am not going to go insane because I haven't dropped any weight this week.

and the theme for today is insanity...

1 comment:

  1. Here, something to help your ROTFLinOL

    http://tulipstalking.blogspot.com/2009/02/blockhead-rod-gets-caught-with-his.html

    ReplyDelete