Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Sad Day

Last night was a traumatic one, sad to say the laptop died... we will be having a funeral for it soon... feel free to send flowers, heck send a new laptop, I am not proud.. but seriously, until I am able to drag the monster out of storage and get a wireless card for it. I am going to be computer defecient for a while.

I will be able to post my blogs, but my entre card drops are going to go way down... I am still going to visit as many of you as I can but my time on the public computer is limited so I am not sure how many or how often I will be visiting.

So if I don't see you before hand... Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!! and a Happy New Year.

Shauni

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your computer. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sorry about your computer! Have a Very Merry Christmas, we'll look forward to 'seeing' you back in full swing!

    ReplyDelete