Monday, June 8, 2009

A Book, A Series to Check Out



I am an avid reader as a matter of fact reading has long been my drug of choice, my means of escape and most often the only way I will ever get to see some places. I read so much that until I started hogging the computer all the time with my blogs, my kids resented books.. now they would gladly see me escape to a good book..

Anyway last year I discovered this amazing author. Alyssa Day. She has written a series about Atlantis Rising, the people who live there and how they would interact with us today. Of course she has managed to combine vampires, shape shifters and romance into the mix. It is a creative concept a romance with a delightful twist. Atlantis Unleashed is the fourth book in the series so while I honestly recommend this book if you haven't read the first three.. I suggest you start at the beginning with Atlantis Rising..

Happy Reading All

No comments:

Post a Comment