Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday 13 #7 - 13 reasons why I rejoice


So it is Thursday and I decided to join the Thursday 13 crew, for more information on this one go check out this blog and maybe come along for the fun..

13 reasons why I rejoice

1. I rejoice because God so loved the world He sent His only begotten Son...

2. I rejoice because I have healthy happy children

3. I rejoice because I am surrounded by people who love me even when they are mad at me..

4. I rejoice because I live in a country where I can be me...

5. I rejoice because I have friends who disagree with me, my beliefs, my faith, my parenting and yet they are still my friends..

6. I rejoice because it is raining today...

7. I rejoice because I have a roof over my head

8. I rejoice because I woke up today..

9. I rejoice because we have the internet... a way to keep in contact with old friends and find new ones

10. I rejoice because people around me are smiling

11. I rejoice because it is May and flowers are starting to peak up

12. I rejoice because I have a promise of tomorrow

13. I rejoice because I am loved..

No comments:

Post a Comment