Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things I Think About


I have long admitted that my brain is just odd.. I accept it and pretty much keep it to myself.. I mean I hate to scare people away but sometimes I can't help but share what goes on in my mind.

Have you ever met a normal person? and if so can you please introduce them to me? I mean consider the fact that who gets to define normal.. there is also the scientific impossibility of having a normal person. Consider this...

In order to have a norm you must have two things exactly.. yes exactly the same! Since no two people are EXACTLY the same it is scientifically impossible to create a norm... THEREFORE if you are normal in actuality you are abnormal.. which of course causes me to segway into can I call you abbey???

three totally useless points to whoever gets what movie I just referenced..

No comments:

Post a Comment