Monday, May 18, 2009

Dancing With the Stars


I admit this is my guilty pleasure I watch dancing with the stars. I enjoy watching individuals step out of their comfort zone and learn something new.. this year has been an interesting one and frankly I was sad to see Ty go..

On the three remaining dancers.. why is it everyone is so amazed that shaun johnson is focused and willing to listen, learn and well win? yeah she is cute and bubbly and all that but hello?? she has survived the international gymnastic circle and is one of the best in the world. Of course she has killer instincts..

melissa... hello was this girl the luckiest girl in the world or what? Who remembers any of the former girls from these shows? I mean I have never watched it Blond Girl figured out at the age of 11 that it was demeaning to women and she wanted to know where their pride was.. But melissa.. she got dumped on national TV and a week later is dancing with the stars and now is a media darling.. I say she got the lucky end of the deal..

gilles... ok enough said...

giggles, ok the man can dance, the man is hot, the man... welll...

No comments:

Post a Comment