Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Saw this Today.. it is Just Awful

The most memorable rejection of the UCLA basketball season happened in the stands rather than on the court.

Midway through a 71-63 victory over Richmond Dec. 23 at the Honda Center in Anaheim, UCLA's "Mistletoe Cam" cut to a couple seated courtside. The man reaches into his pocket, pulls out a ring and says, "I knew that I was going to do this since the first day that I met you, and I figured now was as good a time as any." His girlfriend's response when he gets down on one knee and pops the question? Well, let's just say it involved an awkward pause and running in the other direction.


Wow and I thought every girl new.. proper etiquette is you accept the ring then break it off later. Don't humiliate the poor guy. You like him enough to date him

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Poor guy. I'm with you--she should have accepted and gave it back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach the sucker to put her on the spot. He should have shown some decorum and asked her in private.

    ReplyDelete