Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday - #4


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I personally found it at On the Verge a blog that has a wicked take on raising multiple children. Something I obviously have in common with both authors of the above mentioned blogs.

What am I not going to do this week?

1. I am not going to feel bad because I missed last week.
2. I am not going to go bonkers trying to get everything ready for my trip.
3. I am not going to rush to the school so I can pay for the girls trip to Florida
4. I am not going to stress out with my editing job that I got (since my grammar sucks)
5. I am not going to argue with my daughter over well, take your pick....
6. I am not going to worry about finances..

I just love this game... have a great day all

1 comment:

  1. I love "Not Me!" It's a fun way to make fun of myself!

    ReplyDelete