Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day


Now please understand I live in the Chicago suburbs, Chicago is one of the three cities in the US (Boston and New York being the other two) that treats today as a national holiday. We die our river green for pete's sake!!

Then there is the fact that my name is Shaughnessey.. I am morally obligated to celebrate the day..

And of course the fact that I have Irish eyes.. now my mother says I am not Irish.. Fortunately there are two sides of the family tree!

Be safe all!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    So cute!

    Huggz ~D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    We are O' and Mc here so my partner and I are VERY Irish. We had our corned beef and cabbage last night though because my daughter has an appointment tonight and I wouldn't have time to cook tonight. And I have a doctor appointment and mammogram appointment tomorrow and I didn't want any residual after affects of the cabbage causing me any undue embarrassment, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete