Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Can't Believe I WON!!



See this pretty Kindle Fire? Isn't it loverly? I found out today at 10:46AM that I won this!! Yeah!! I, the woman who never wins anything.. won this!!

I entered Kieren Kramer's The Earl is Mine pre-order contest and won the Grand Prize!! I had a choice, I could have had either the Kindle or a Coach Handbag, which was gorgeous, but I am not really a purse person. I have this basic black Coach purse that I use for everything.. so I have my Coach.. and yes I already have a regular Kindle but this is so much more.. It's a tablet!!

Of course Word Girl has already asked if she could have my old one.. Yeah, that's not gonna happen. She has an iPad so she can download books right to it.. And the Fire and the Kindle have different positives and negatives. The Kindle doesn't have backlight.. I read A LOT and the backlight totally messes with my eyes.. So I need my Kindle!!

But all in all who cares.. cuz I am so doing the happy dance! I won a KINDLE

Shauni

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! Congratulations!! I just have a Kindle and I LOVE that thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the original Kindle from wayyyyyyyyyyy back.. got it for Christmas the year after they came out.. and yes I LOVE it. It is such a fabulous way to read, you can carry all your books in your purse. As well as getting free books at places like Netgalley. Since I have those review sites, it makes it easier to get books from authors to read.. but now I have a pretty Fire as well.. If I get to keep it.. as my oldest three have somehow managed to out finagled me.. and between My daughter's iPad, my Kindle and my Kindle Fire.. they have claimed ownership.. *rolls eyes*

      Delete