Friday, December 14, 2012

The Hobbit is Here, The Hobbit is Here



While I have certain reservations about this movie.. I am still just a tad excited that finally it has been made. I was 10 years old when my 5th grade teacher read us this book. One chapter a day, every day after lunch. I fell in love... from that moment on I read Tolkien, anything Tolkien. I read the book to my kids as a bed time story when they were 3, 5, 7 and 9. Of course later I firmly suggested that the read LotR.. The older two like to brag that they read the books BEFORE the movie came out. Me, I read The Hobbit 40 years before it came out.. LotR.. 30.

I have to thank Mrs Gerace, who made a difference in my life by reading me this book. I know she has passed away but still, she was a teacher who made a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment